donderdag 6 februari 2014

Lovely week

I gave myself a little felt-present last week. I bought 2 beautiful purple and a purple-pink sheets of felt. And I already knew what I wanted to make of the purple-pink one... an owl... and I had an non-wearn awful fitted jeans which was perfect for this project... a cover for my cell-phone

It still isn't finished, but I wanted to share...

Also the last great tit and blue tit are ready to be sewed

And the circle gardigan is some rounds bigger, but still in progress

Is this familiar to you: already enough ufo's (unfinished objects) and still want to start a new one?
I really love Human's Nature Afghan birdhouses and have to start it!!!  There's only one but... I don't have that/the fabric... The real one is pretty expensive,  also if I want to make it on aïda,  I have to buy. I have aïda,  but not that size... (the pic of the nhm is from a friend)


Sooo, enough work to do and to finish

Happy thursday

4 opmerkingen:

  1. hallo Petra, dat uiltje is super leuk geworden! je schrijft in het Engels , is daar een speciale reden voor?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ja, mooi uiltje hè, vind m helemaal geweldig.

      Ik lees ook blogs van andere borduursters en bij diegenen die mij ook volgen, kom ik in de kolom ernaast bovenin te staan als ik een nieuwe blog post. Zo kunnen buitenlandse dames het ook lezen.
      Er zullen vast wel eens foutjes in zitten in mijn tekst

      Verwijderen
  2. How awesome all!!!
    je hebt veel leuke projecten op je naalden / spelden staan..
    Goed bezig!!!1
    En je cirkelvest is al ver klaar zeg!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen